RE: multiple binary packages (again)

When non-US was divided into non-US/main etc. it was
decreed, that /main & non-US/main together are the free
part, as determined by license. Placement into /main or
non-US/main is determined by export control laws which
have no bearing on licenses. So it is perfectly permissible
to have in /main a binary package whose sources are in
non-US/main. (It only means that the sources are in that
part of main that is not hosted in US.)

t.aa

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> Fri, Aug 20, 1999 5:05 PM