Re: Can I raise an ITP

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005, Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi wrote:

Hi Jaldhar,

When I searched for an ITP (in debian.org/devel/wnpp)  regarding ICE
(Internet Communications engine), I could not get one. Paco Moya has debian
packages ready for ICE-3.0 which is the latest version. Now I could not find
his mail id so that I could know whether he is interested to upload to the
debian servers.

Did you download his package? Every debian package contains the maintainers contact address. You can check it with dpkg -I

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>