Re: RFS: mail-notification (updated package)

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 09:25:40AM +0100, Stephen Kitt wrote:

Hi,
first of all I've uploaded the package. Thanks for fixing it once again.
I didn't test the evolution part so I hope that works as well. (flame me later
if it breaks ...)

> As far as I'm aware LUI Qi is MIA (mia have been notified), but the package
> hasn't been QA-orphaned yet. I did contact the maintainer regarding possible
> co-maintainership a while ago, after Sandro Tosi suggested it (see the thread
> starting at http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/05/msg00387.html).

Please follow up with mia@ to check the current state of the process.
I didn't add the DMUA+Uploader flag because that should definitely not happen
in a NMU without an OK from the maintainer and that wouldn't be a NMU anymore.

> There is no upstream any more, the package is kept alive by various people
> and the patches float around Ubuntu, Fedora and the Debian BTS. 5.4 is the
> last upstream release, version 4.0 as available on launchpad is the same as
> the January 2007 release available from nongnu.org.

Impressive chaos. :(

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.