Re: GPG key signing coordination moved to wiki.debian.org

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 09:27:56AM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> Also, please do not forget that someone should continue to answer
> on gpg-coord@nm.debian.org. This is the address where people inquire
> when they cannot find a dd on the publicly available pages. I am
> not doing it any longer as I resigned two weeks ago. Please remove
> me from that mail alias, once you are at it.

Is that e-mail address really needed?

I'm for simplifying things and make them as communitarian as
possible. Wherever that address is mentioned, replace it with something
like:

"If you are looking for a keysigning somewhere please first try to mail
 directly the people offering keysigning as detailed on the wiki
 page. If that fails, please mail -devel asking for keysigning and
 explaining why direct mailing failed (e.g. you got no reply and/or no
 offer is listed for the area you are interested in)."

[ Yes, the prose is horrible, feel free to improve ]

I really don't see why we need an extra role on this.

Cheers.