Re: lablgtk META with thread and the hell :)

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 10:04:18AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 07:56:09PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > You are speaking about this :
>
> No, I'm speaking about the latest META file with support for thread and
> other stuff I've sent here or directly to you.

Stefano ...

about the lablgtkgl predicate ...

I have just checked also lablgl, and it seems that there is no META file
for it also.

also adding a gtkgl predicate to the lablgtk META file would double its
size again, right ? This is not very nice, i wish findlib would have a
better way of handling this.

So i was thinking about adding the gtkgl predicate to lablgl's META file
instead, it would go like this :

nothing -> just link in lablgl.cma

tcltk -> link in also togl.cma (or maybe togl ?)

gtkgl -> link in also lablgtk and lablgtkgl. Maybe lablgtk is not needed
here, but i am not an expert on findlib.

so this would be :

archive(byte)="lablgl.cma"
archive(byte,tcltk)="lablgl.cma togl.cma"
archive(byte,gtkgl)="lablgl.cma lablgtkgl.cma lablgtk"

tcltk and gtkgl are two exclusives options.

But then, we need to include both +lablGL and +lablgtk as directories in
the last case, is this possible, with maybe :

directory(byte,gtkgl)="+lablGL +lablgtk"

?

Friendly,

Sven Luther