please take a look at an ocaml-related apt bug (171542)

Dear People,

On Dec 3rd 2002 I filed a bug (Debian bug 171542) for a build
dependency problem involving advi and ocaml against apt. I'm not sure
whether this really is an apt bug or an ocaml bug. I was wondering if
someone could take a look at this and perhaps shed some light on it. I
don't know what is going on here, but clearly something a little
peculiar. Thanks.

                                            Faheem.