Re: Hesitating to take the plunge in Debian

On 12/1/2000 Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

As far as a total beginner is concerned, even though dpkg does not have a
very intuitive interface it is wonderful and does exactly what it is
supposed to do and in a beautiful way (simple and flexible). I'm waiting for
the freeze to install on my 7200 but I have a thinkpad that works fine.

probably a good idea, more so because PPC boot floppies are not as far along as the i386 are.

Ethan