Re: Using Display and VGA Port !?

On 01 Jan 1904 19:49:50 +0100, Michael Flaig wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to connect an projector to the vga port and show some information on the wall at meetings.
> Can someone help me with the XF86Config?
>
> Under MacOS there are 2 Screens if I connect to the VGA Port.
>
> I have XFree4, sid, Kernel2.4 ...
>
> Thanks for your help!

If you are at LinuxTAG, come to the GNOME booth, I can help you. In
other case, check out http://penguinppc.org/~benh/ and the section about
"Powermac kernels", it has a little note about "m3mirror" program that
will enable the external VGA for you. No need to tweak your XF86Config
if your projector can do the same resolution.

I hope this wasnt too late :-)

Tuomas

--
|  Tuomas Kuosmanen  |  Ximian  |  Art Director  |