Re: AmigaOne 2.6.x Linux kernel port

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 11:19:38PM +0100, Gerhard Pircher wrote:
> Hello!
>
> First sorry for the long mail! :-)

hi Gerhard, ...

Nice to hear from you and the AmigaOne effort again, please don't forget to
send me your patches (preferably to a debian bug report against linux-2.6
even), once there is something working, so it can be integrated into the
official debian kernels, altough i suppose you will need to patch mkvmlinuz to
support uboot's mkuimage or whatever it is called, right ? And then will come
propper debian-boot testing and stuff, but we will go there when your time is
ready.

BTW, i am curious, do you know the installed base of amigaones, now that they
stopped producing them or so, they are not a number that is going to grow or
something, right ? But then, we have apus support, and i know of 3 users left
for it :)

Friendly,

Sven Luther