Re: Bits from keyring-maint: Pushing keyring updates. Let us bury your old 1024D key!

On 3 March 2014 20:01, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

Done.  The page is user editable, provided that you're logged in to the
wiki.

Thanks. I'm sorry, I was confused: I think the real reason I didn't edit the page was because at the time I didn't know whether it or the other material I had read was wrong; I did indeed go round this loop a few months ago with the Debian wiki saying that a page was locked when it really meant I hadn't logged in, and my brain clearly hasn't recovered.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org