Re: Modules with changing APIs/ABIs; python-qt* package names

Am Montag, den 10.08.2009, 22:33 +0200 schrieb Piotr Ożarowski:
> [Piotr Ożarowski, 2009-08-10]
> > [Torsten Marek, 2009-08-04]
> > > 2. Provides:
> >
> > I like solution 2, sounds responsible.
>                             ^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for the input! I'm currently a bit swamped in work stuff (paper
deadlines coming up etc), but I'll hope I get around to finally work on
that this week.

I'll have a look at the renamings. There are also some requests about
splitting up python-qt4 since it's rather large and depends on many
different Qt4 libs, I might do it in one sweep.

best,

Torsten

--
.: Torsten Marek