IMPORTANT - powerpc broken

The upload of libc6 2.1.3-10 was installed recently, as it should have been,
but not completely.

The .changes file in DONE/ on auric lists all the files, including
libc6_2.1.3-10_powerpc.deb, but that one file (and none of the others) is
still sitting in incoming.  This breaks dependencies on almost everything.

I'm trying to trick dinstall into installing the one missing file today, but
I'm not sure if I can.  It may overwrite the .changes, so I'm saving a copy
at http://auric.debian.org/~dan/glibc_2.1.3-10_powerpc.changes.

My guess is that the crash during dinstall is somehow to blame - I hope...

Dan