AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'Mapping'

Hi guys,

Thanks for maintaining debian's package named
"reportbug".

Naturally I have your best interests at heart.

So when I stumbled on to a circumstance that
crashes reportbug, I thought you'd want to know.

Here it is...

    $ reportbug
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/bin/reportbug", line 40, in <module>
        from reportbug import utils
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/reportbug/utils.py", line 70, in <module>
        from . import debbugs   # noqa: E402
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/reportbug/debbugs.py", line 37, in <module>
        from . import checkversions
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/reportbug/checkversions.py", line 34, in <module>
        from debian.deb822 import Deb822
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/debian/deb822.py", line 76, in <module>
        class TagSectionWrapper(collections.Mapping):
    AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'Mapping'

I'm using version 11.5.1.

And version 3.10.5-3 of python.

I hope that makes sense.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or
concerns.

Thanks,
Kingsley

--