Re: Debian Ruby sprint - Paris February 2023?

Hey,

On 10/12/22 06:49 PM, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Am Samstag, dem 10.12.2022 um 16:54 +0100 schrieb Cédric Boutillier:
>
> [Ruby sprint]
> > For the housing, I have not much inspiration. We could use the same
> > AppartHotel place as last time, or try to rent an AirBnB appartment.
>
> The hotel was actually nice. I liked that the room had a kitchen.

Citadines Apart'hotel Austerlitz Paris, right. It was super nice. But
I was wondering whether we could take a AirBnB or something less
expensive stay.

 1. Though it had kitchen, we didn't used it (atleast in my room).

 2. I remember walking all the way to the University, beacause hotel
    doesn't had a metro station near by. May be this time,
    stay close to University or something close to metro station (I
    believe University have a metro station in-front of it)

--abhijith