Re: AZTECH 2320 PnP sound card howto ?

Hi,
Im using with success AZTECH 2320 PnP (WaveRider Pro 32-3D PnP)
sound cards in my two Linux boxes (with "bo" and kernel 2.0.30, and
2.0.32).
However configuring of them was not so easy, and required changes in
the kernel... :-(.
I published my solution in one of linux hardware usenet groups (I don't
remember exactly in which one), but I found a copy on my HD.
I attach it in gzipped form to this letter.

				Good luck!
				Wojtek Zabolotny
				wzab@ipe.pw.edu.pl