Sound card configuration

Hi,

Need some help setting up my sound card :)

Sound card resources obtained from Windows.

Acer FX-3D resources:

IO Range 0220-022F
IO Range 0388-038B
IRQ 05
DMA 01
IO Range 0110-011F
DMA 03

Plug-n-Play resources:

IO Range 0274-0277

I did "pnpdump 0x277 > /etc/isapnp.conf" to create
the isapnp configuration file which is attatched.

Based on the above which lines in the isapnp.conf
file would I un-comment and how would the following
AD1816 sound configuration questions be answered?

		  "AD1816 audio I/O base",
		  0x530,
		  "usually 530");

		  "AD1816 audio IRQ",
		  7,
		  "5, 7, 9, 11, 12 or 15");

		  "AD1816 audio DMA",
		  1,
		  "0, 1 or 3");

		  "AD1816 second (duplex) DMA",
		  3,
		  "0, 1 or 3");

		  "Clock chip frequency in kHz",
		  33000,
		  "usually 33000");

For cards with the AD1816 chip it says to set up
sound as a module, activate the AD1816 driver and
load the driver with isapnp.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Doug Dine