Re: ATX power on

>	Does anybody how to make an ATX motherboard boot without having to
>press the 'power' button everytime? That is, I want an standard AT
>behaviour: if there's power in the line, then I want the machine running
>without having to press anything.

There was a long discussion of this on slashdot.org last week; look
in their archives.

The solution is to electrically connect (certain) two of the wires
in the bundle that plugs into the motheboard, or else to connect
some  of the wires leading to the power 'switch'.  The deatails are
over there.

Carl