Re: Riddling over systemctl, pulseaudio, firefox-esr, and salsa.debian.org

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 12:34:55PM +0200, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> David Wright wrote:
> > googling pulseaudio cpu usage produces a lot of hits.
>
> Yes. But why does it stay modest until i go to
>   https://salsa.debian.org/groups/optical-media-team/-/activity
> and why does it stay busy after i left that page ?

I am pretty sure this is just coincidence.
That page does not have any media content so firefox does not try
to play anythink there.

I did the exact thing you descibed, nothing happened, before or after
pening the page.

-H

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollmann@itcfollmann.com