Re: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are using the wrong driver

* Schwibinger Michael <hbss@hotmail.com> [23-05/14=Sun 09:32 +0000]:
> This is not working:
> https://tutorialforlinux.com/2021/03/06/step-by-step-driver-epson-et-m1100-et-m1120-ubuntu-20-04-installation/2/

We need to know what fails.  Exactly what do
you do, and what results does it produce?

On Sun, May 07, 2023 at 08:51:29AM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
>> How on earth would we know whether the
>> messages are important without seeing them?
>
> [...]
>
> OK.  I'm going to have one more go at this. [...]

    And once again, and wiser in no wise,
    I chase your colored phantom on the air,
    And sob and curse and fall and weep and rise
    And stumble pitifully on to where,
    Miserable and lost, with stinging eyes,
    Once more I clasp -- and there is nothing there.
        -- Edna St Vincent Millay

  /* return TRUE if the monster tends to revive */
  #define is_reviver(ptr) (is_rider(ptr) || (ptr)->mlet == S_TROLL)
    -- https://nethackwiki.com/wiki/Source:NetHack_3.6.1/include/mondata.h