[Nbd] [patch] errors on 3.2 under FreeBSD

Hi,
 # I have not yet subscribed to the list.

I've tried building nbd-3.2 and got some warnings on missing headers.
And test suite all failed.
I've pasted the whole log to gist.github[1].

Attached patch works for me with these changes:
 - add missing headers in cliserv.h and nbd-server.c.
 - fix typo in netdb-compat.h
 - modify simple_test because FreeBSD mktemp(1) requires template[2]
 - workaround strange usage of getopt(3) in nbd-tester-client.c
 - modify nbd-tester-client to run under IPv6 environment
   (not sure under IPv6 only env., though)
 # I haven't placed __FreeBSD__ guard.

The patch also submitted to FreeBSD ports[3].

[1] https://gist.github.com/5319707
[2] http://man.freebsd.org/mktemp/1
[3] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/177626

Regards,