Russian-speaking Debian community
This page about all Russian in Debian. If you believe it does not contain some information please tell it to the website translation team.
Main meeting place of Russian Debian user group are debian-russian mailing list and #debian-russian IRC-channel on irc.debian.org. If you want to ask some questions concerning Debian or Linux in general (questions about Debian are preferred, though) you can do it there. Please do not send messages in Russian to debian-user and other non-Russian-speaking Debian mailing lists. Most probably you will not get the answer you expect. Only two Debian mailing lists are Russian-speaking: debian-russian and debian-l10n-russian.
Localization team is responsible for localization of software included in Debian. Its main mailing list is debian-l10n-russian. Coordinator of the localization team is Nikolai Prokoschenko <email@example.com>.
Debian documents translated into Russian are listed here. If you know any translations not listed, please tell this to the website translation team.
- Debian GNU/Linux FAQ
- APT HOWTO
- dselect Documentation for Beginners (translated by Michael Sobolev and Alexey Vyskubov)
- Securing Debian Manual (translated by Ilgiz Kalmetev)
- Debian New Maintainers' Guide (translated by Michael Sobolev and Alexey Vyskubov)
- Debian Project History (translated by Peter Novodvorsky)
- Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (potato) installation manual (translated by Michael Sobolev, Alexey Vyskubov, Paul Romanchenko, Alexey Novodvorsky and Peter Novodvorsky). Unfortunately we have not Russian translation of the Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (woody) installation manual