Debian Security Advisory
DSA-2261-1 redmine -- several vulnerabilities
- Date Reported:
- 15 Jun 2011
- Affected Packages:
- Security database references:
- In the Debian bugtracking system: Bug 608397.
- More information:
Joernchen of Phenoelit discovered several vulnerabilities in Redmine, a project management web application:
- Logged in users may be able to access private data.
- The Textile formatter allowed for cross site scripting, exposing sensitive data to an attacker.
- The Bazaar repository adapter could be used to remotely execute commands on the host running Redmine.
The oldstable distribution (lenny) does not contain redmine packages.
For the stable distribution (squeeze), this problem has been fixed in version 1.0.1-2.
For the testing distribution (wheezy) and unstable distribution (sid), this problem has been fixed in version 1.0.5-1.
We recommend that you upgrade your redmine packages.