September 10, 1998
Guy Maor [email@example.com]
- Steve McIntyre [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- James A. Treacy [email@example.com]
- Stephen Zander [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Darren Benham [email@example.com]
- Enrique Zanardi [firstname.lastname@example.org]
The text of the constitution has been amended to change the references to seconds from that to "sponsor"
The text of the constitution has been amended to allow sponsors to call the vote in addition to the proposer
The text of the constitution has been amended to allow the original proposer to make typographical and other trivial changes as long as the meaning of the proposal isn't changed.
The text of the amended constitution is here
With 357 developers, Q=9.4 making a quorum of 29
Guy Maor can call for vote anytime after September 24th.
Discussion was held on the debian-devel list.
The amended Constitution (as shown here) passed with 86 votes out of 86 ballots.