need word on next test cycle

Please let me know at least 4 days in advance (more if possible) when
you intend to start the next test cycle.

It's obvious that we do need another cycle.  We need a release kernel,
not a a pre-release kernel.  We need to fix some rather nasty problems
in boot-floppies (2.2.15), which needs some fixes in modutils and
modconf among others.

Do you need a list of stuff from Incoming (base) that must be
installed for boot-floppies fixes?

I don't care about the politics -- I just want a schedule I can plan for.