Debian Conference : survey

Hello,

Time flies, and I need to have an overview of the attendees of the First
Debian Conference. Some people seem to have registered themselves, but
the page don't show their name. So please, whether you have already
registered yourself or not, whether you intend to attend the conference
or not, fill this brief survey :

[ ] I will attend
[ ] I would like to attend, but have time constraints (examination,
    previous engagements, etc...)
[ ] I would like to attend, but have material constraints
[ ] I don't want to attend such an event

Comments :

Thanks (the `reply to' is set).
--
Thierry LARONDE <thierry.laronde@polynum.com>
10, rue du Bel Air, 74000 ANNECY / Tel.-Fax : 33.(0)4.50.67.46.61