Debian Security Advisory
DLA-702-1 tzdata -- LTS security update
- Date Reported:
- 06 Nov 2016
- Affected Packages:
- Security database references:
- No other external database security references currently available.
- More information:
This update includes the changes in tzdata 2016i. Notable changes are:
- Pacific/Tongatapu (DST starting on 2016-11-06 at 02:00).
- Northern Cyprus is now +03 year round, the Asia/Famagusta zone has been added.
- Antarctica/Casey (switched from +08 to +11 on 2016-10-22).
For Debian 7
Wheezy, these problems have been fixed in version 2016i-0+deb7u1.
We recommend that you upgrade your tzdata packages.
Further information about Debian LTS security advisories, how to apply these updates to your system and frequently asked questions can be found at: https://wiki.debian.org/LTS