Debian Security Advisory
DLA-1563-1 tzdata -- LTS security update
- Date Reported:
- 01 Nov 2018
- Affected Packages:
- Security database references:
- No other external database security references currently available.
- More information:
tzdata upstream released version 2018g.
Notables changes since 2018e (previous version available in jessie) include:
- Morocco switched to permanent +01 on 2018-10-27.
- Volgograd moved from +03 to +04 on 2018-10-28.
- Fiji ends DST 2019-01-13, not 2019-01-20.
- Most of Chile changes DST dates, effective 2019-04-06.
For Debian 8
Jessie, this problem has been fixed in version 2018g-0+deb8u1.
We recommend that you upgrade your tzdata packages.
Further information about Debian LTS security advisories, how to apply these updates to your system and frequently asked questions can be found at: https://wiki.debian.org/LTS