Debian Security Advisory
DLA-1622-1 debian-security-support -- LTS security update
- Date Reported:
- 30 Dec 2018
- Affected Packages:
- Security database references:
- No other external database security references currently available.
- More information:
debian-security-support, the Debian security support coverage checker, has been updated in jessie. The jessie relevant changes are:
- Mark jasperreports as end-of-life in Jessie.
- Mark webkit2gtk as unsupported in all releases. (Closes: #914567)
- Mark jruby in jessie as end-of-life as per DSA-4219-1 (Closes: #901032)
- Mark vlc in jessie as end-of-life as per DSA 4203-1
- mark frontaccounting as unsupported
- Mark redmine as end-of-life for Debian 8 (jessie) (Closes: #897609)
For Debian 8
Jessie, the package version is 2018.11.25~deb8u2.
We recommend that you upgrade your debian-security-support packages.
Further information about Debian LTS security advisories, how to apply these updates to your system and frequently asked questions can be found at: https://wiki.debian.org/LTS