Debian Security Advisory
DLA-1625-1 tzdata -- LTS security update
- Date Reported:
- 02 Jan 2019
- Affected Packages:
- Security database references:
- No other external database security references currently available.
- More information:
This update includes the changes in tzdata 2018i. Notable changes are:
- Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan moved from +06 to +05 on 2018-12-21. A new zone Asia/Qostanay has been added, because Qostanay, Kazakhstan didn't move.
- Metlakatla, Alaska observes PST this winter only.
- São Tomé and Príncipe switched from +01 to +00 on 2019-01-01.
For Debian 8
Jessie, this problem has been fixed in version 2018i-0+deb8u1.
We recommend that you upgrade your tzdata packages.
Further information about Debian LTS security advisories, how to apply these updates to your system and frequently asked questions can be found at: https://wiki.debian.org/LTS