Debian Security Advisory
DLA-1758-1 debian-security-support -- LTS security update
- Date Reported:
- 20 Apr 2019
- Affected Packages:
- Security database references:
- No other external database security references currently available.
- More information:
debian-security-support, the Debian security support coverage checker, has been updated in jessie. The jessie relevant changes are:
- Mark spice-xpi as end-of-life for Jessie.
- Add edk2 to security-support-ended.deb8
- Add robocode to security-support-ended.deb8
For Debian 8
Jessie, this problem has been fixed in version 2019.02.02~deb8u1.
We recommend that you upgrade your debian-security-support packages.
Further information about Debian LTS security advisories, how to apply these updates to your system and frequently asked questions can be found at: https://wiki.debian.org/LTS