데비안 10.2 설치
For installation images and documentation about how to install
(which is currently Testing), see
the Debian-Installer page.
데비안10.2 을 설치하려면 (buster), 아래 이미지 중 하나를 내려받으세요 (모든 i386 및 amd64 CD/DVD 이미지는 USB 스틱에서도 쓸 수 있음):
If any of the hardware in your system requires non-free firmware to be loaded with the device driver, you can use one of the tarballs of common firmware packages or download an unofficial image including these non-free firmwares. Instructions how to use the tarballs and general information about loading firmware during an installation can be found in the Installation Guide (see Documentation below).
- For downloading full CD and DVD images the use of BitTorrent or jigdo is recommended.
- For the less common architectures only a limited number of images from the CD and DVD sets is available as ISO file or via BitTorrent. The full sets are only available via jigdo.
- The multi-arch CD images support i386/amd64; the installation is similar to installing from a single architecture netinst image.
- The multi-arch DVD image supports i386/amd64; the installation is similar to installing from a single architecture full CD image; the DVD also includes the source for all included packages.
- For the installation images, verification files (SHA256SUMS, SHA512SUMS and other) are available from the same directory as the images.
설치 전에 한 문서만 읽는다면, Installation Howto를 읽고, 설치 절차를 따르세요. 다른 쓸모있는 문서는 :
- Buster 설치 가이드
detailed installation instructions
- 데비안 설치관리자 FAQ
and Debian-CD FAQ
common questions and answers
- 데비안 설치관리자 Wiki
community maintained documentation
This is a list of known problems in the installer shipped with Debian 10.2. If you have experienced a problem installing Debian and do not see your problem listed here, please send us an installation report describing the problem or check the wiki for other known problems.
release 10.0 정오표
Improved versions of the installation system are being developed for the next Debian release, and can also be used to install buster. For details, see the Debian-Installer project page.