- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.1 released
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.9 released
[18 Jun 2017] Debian Edu / Skolelinux Stretch — a complete Linux solution for your school
[17 Jun 2017] Debian 9
[06 May 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.8 released
[25 Apr 2017] Shutting down public FTP services
[23 Jul 2017] DSA-3917 catdoc - security update
[21 Jul 2017] DSA-3916 atril - security update
[20 Jul 2017] DSA-3915 ruby-mixlib-archive - security update
[18 Jul 2017] DSA-3914 imagemagick - security update
[18 Jul 2017] DSA-3913 apache2 - security update
[16 Jul 2017] DSA-3912 heimdal - security update
[14 Jul 2017] DSA-3911 evince - security update
[14 Jul 2017] DSA-3910 knot - security update
[14 Jul 2017] DSA-3909 samba - security update
[12 Jul 2017] DSA-3908 nginx - security update
[11 Jul 2017] DSA-3907 spice - security update
[11 Jul 2017] DSA-3906 undertow - security update