- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[03 Oct 2016] Several donations boost reliability of Debian's core infrastructure
[27 Sep 2016] Debian Project mourns the loss of Kristoffer H. Rose
[17 Sep 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.6 released
[09 Jul 2016] DebConf16 closes in Cape Town and DebConf17 dates announced
[02 Jul 2016] Debian Edu / Skolelinux Jessie — a complete Linux solution for your school
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.5 released
[07 Dec 2016] DSA-3729 xen - security update
[01 Dec 2016] DSA-3728 firefox-esr - security update
[30 Nov 2016] DSA-3727 hdf5 - security update
[27 Nov 2016] DSA-3725 icu - security update
[26 Nov 2016] DSA-3726 imagemagick - security update
[24 Nov 2016] DSA-3724 gst-plugins-good0.10 - security update
[24 Nov 2016] DSA-3723 gst-plugins-good1.0 - security update
[22 Nov 2016] DSA-3722 vim - security update
[21 Nov 2016] DSA-3721 tomcat7 - security update
[21 Nov 2016] DSA-3720 tomcat8 - security update
[21 Nov 2016] DSA-3719 wireshark - security update