- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[15 Feb 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.9 released
[08 Feb 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.4 released
[14 Dec 2013] Updated Debian 7: 7.3 released
[20 Oct 2013] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.8 released
[12 Oct 2013] Updated Debian 7: 7.2 released
[28 Sep 2013] Debian Edu / Skolelinux Wheezy — a complete Linux solution for your school
[03 Mar 2014] DSA-2869 gnutls26 - incorrect certificate verification
[02 Mar 2014] DSA-2868 php5 - denial of service
[23 Feb 2014] DSA-2867 otrs2 - several vulnerabilities
[22 Feb 2014] DSA-2866 gnutls26 - certificate verification flaw
[20 Feb 2014] DSA-2865 postgresql-9.1 - several vulnerabilities
[20 Feb 2014] DSA-2864 postgresql-8.4 - several vulnerabilities
[18 Feb 2014] DSA-2863 libtar - directory traversal
[16 Feb 2014] DSA-2862 chromium-browser - several vulnerabilities
[16 Feb 2014] DSA-2861 file - denial of service
[11 Feb 2014] DSA-2860 parcimonie - information disclosure