- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[25 Apr 2015] Debian 8
[24 Apr 2015] Join the LTS project to help shape Wheezy and Jessie LTS
[27 Mar 2015] Imagination maintains momentum for Debian MIPS ports
[06 Feb 2015] New Debian security mirror for Asia
[04 Feb 2015] Debian Project mourns the loss of Clytie Siddall
[10 Jan 2015] Updated Debian 7: 7.8 released
[26 Apr 2015] DSA-3238 chromium-browser - security update
[26 Apr 2015] DSA-3237 linux - security update
[25 Apr 2015] DSA-3236 libreoffice - security update
[24 Apr 2015] DSA-3235 openjdk-7 - security update
[24 Apr 2015] DSA-3234 openjdk-6 - security update
[24 Apr 2015] DSA-3233 wpa - security update
[22 Apr 2015] DSA-3232 curl - security update
[21 Apr 2015] DSA-3231 subversion - security update
[20 Apr 2015] DSA-3230 django-markupfield - security update
[19 Apr 2015] DSA-3229 mysql-5.5 - security update
[16 Apr 2015] DSA-3228 ppp - security update
[15 Apr 2015] DSA-3227 movabletype-opensource - security update
[15 Apr 2015] DSA-3226 inspircd - security update
[15 Apr 2015] DSA-3225 gst-plugins-bad0.10 - security update