- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[08 Sep 2014] FSF and Debian join forces to help free software users find the hardware they need
[31 Aug 2014] DebConf 14 closes in Portland and DebConf 15 dates announced
[19 Jul 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.10 released
[12 Jul 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.6 released
[16 Jun 2014] Debian 6 debuts its long term support period
[26 Apr 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.5 released
[20 Sep 2014] DSA-3030 mantis - security update
[20 Sep 2014] DSA-3029 nginx - security update
[17 Sep 2014] DSA-3028 icedove - security update
[17 Sep 2014] DSA-3027 libav - security update
[16 Sep 2014] DSA-3026 dbus - security update
[16 Sep 2014] DSA-3025 apt - security update
[11 Sep 2014] DSA-3024 gnupg - security update
[11 Sep 2014] DSA-3023 bind9 - security update
[10 Sep 2014] DSA-3022 curl - security update
[10 Sep 2014] DSA-3020 acpi-support - security update
[09 Sep 2014] DSA-3021 file - security update