- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[12 Aug 2017] DebConf17 closes in Montreal and DebConf18 dates announced
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.1 released
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.9 released
[18 Jun 2017] Debian Edu / Skolelinux Stretch — a complete Linux solution for your school
[17 Jun 2017] Debian 9
[06 May 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.8 released
[18 Sep 2017] DSA-3978 gdk-pixbuf - security update
[18 Sep 2017] DSA-3977 newsbeuter - security update
[17 Sep 2017] DSA-3976 freexl - security update
[15 Sep 2017] DSA-3975 emacs25 - security update
[15 Sep 2017] DSA-3974 tomcat8 - security update
[14 Sep 2017] DSA-3973 wordpress-shibboleth - security update
[13 Sep 2017] DSA-3972 bluez - security update
[13 Sep 2017] DSA-3971 tcpdump - security update
[12 Sep 2017] DSA-3970 emacs24 - security update
[12 Sep 2017] DSA-3969 xen - security update
[11 Sep 2017] DSA-3968 icedove - security update
[08 Sep 2017] DSA-3967 mbedtls - security update
[05 Sep 2017] DSA-3966 ruby2.3 - security update
[05 Sep 2017] DSA-3965 file - security update