- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[20 Oct 2014] Debian Project mourns the loss of Peter Miller
[18 Oct 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.7 released
[14 Oct 2014] Debian Project chooses LeaseWeb to provide global snapshot archive
[08 Sep 2014] FSF and Debian join forces to help free software users find the hardware they need
[31 Aug 2014] DebConf 14 closes in Portland and DebConf 15 dates announced
[19 Jul 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.10 released
[21 Dec 2014] DSA-3109 firebird2.5 - security update
[20 Dec 2014] DSA-3106 jasper - security update
[16 Dec 2014] DSA-3105 heirloom-mailx - security update
[16 Dec 2014] DSA-3104 bsd-mailx - security update
[13 Dec 2014] DSA-3103 libyaml-libyaml-perl - security update
[13 Dec 2014] DSA-3102 libyaml - security update
[13 Dec 2014] DSA-3101 c-icap - security update
[12 Dec 2014] DSA-3100 mediawiki - security update
[11 Dec 2014] DSA-3099 dbus - security update
[11 Dec 2014] DSA-3098 graphviz - security update
[11 Dec 2014] DSA-3096 pdns-recursor - security update
[10 Dec 2014] DSA-3097 unbound - security update
[10 Dec 2014] DSA-3095 xorg-server - security update
[08 Dec 2014] DSA-3094 bind9 - security update
[08 Dec 2014] DSA-3093 linux - security update
[07 Dec 2014] DSA-3092 icedove - security update
[07 Dec 2014] DSA-3091 getmail4 - security update