- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[20 Oct 2014] Debian Project mourns the loss of Peter Miller
[18 Oct 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.7 released
[14 Oct 2014] Debian Project chooses LeaseWeb to provide global snapshot archive
[08 Sep 2014] FSF and Debian join forces to help free software users find the hardware they need
[31 Aug 2014] DebConf 14 closes in Portland and DebConf 15 dates announced
[19 Jul 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.10 released
[20 Nov 2014] DSA-3075 drupal7 - security update
[18 Nov 2014] DSA-3074 php5 - security update
[16 Nov 2014] DSA-3073 libgcrypt11 - security update
[11 Nov 2014] DSA-3072 file - security update
[11 Nov 2014] DSA-3071 nss - security update
[07 Nov 2014] DSA-3070 kfreebsd-9 - security update
[07 Nov 2014] DSA-3069 curl - security update
[07 Nov 2014] DSA-3068 konversation - security update
[06 Nov 2014] DSA-3067 qemu-kvm - security update
[06 Nov 2014] DSA-3066 qemu - security update
[06 Nov 2014] DSA-3065 libxml-security-java - security update