- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[19 Jul 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.10 released
[12 Jul 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.6 released
[16 Jun 2014] Debian 6 debuts its long term support period
[26 Apr 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.5 released
[24 Apr 2014] Long term support for Debian 6.0 Announced
[15 Feb 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.9 released
[22 Jul 2014] DSA-2985 mysql-5.5 - security update
[22 Jul 2014] DSA-2984 acpi-support - security update
[20 Jul 2014] DSA-2983 drupal7 - security update
[19 Jul 2014] DSA-2982 ruby-activerecord-3.2 - security update
[18 Jul 2014] DSA-2981 polarssl - security update
[17 Jul 2014] DSA-2980 openjdk-6 - security update
[17 Jul 2014] DSA-2979 fail2ban - security update
[11 Jul 2014] DSA-2978 libxml2 - security update
[11 Jul 2014] DSA-2977 libav - security update
[10 Jul 2014] DSA-2976 eglibc - security update
[09 Jul 2014] DSA-2975 phpmyadmin - security update