- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[16 Jun 2014] Debian 6 debuts its long term support period
[26 Apr 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.5 released
[24 Apr 2014] Long term support for Debian 6.0 Announced
[15 Feb 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.9 released
[08 Feb 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.4 released
[14 Dec 2013] Updated Debian 7: 7.3 released
[11 Jul 2014] DSA-2977 libav - security update
[10 Jul 2014] DSA-2976 eglibc - security update
[09 Jul 2014] DSA-2975 phpmyadmin - security update
[08 Jul 2014] DSA-2974 php5 - security update
[07 Jul 2014] DSA-2973 vlc - security update
[06 Jul 2014] DSA-2972 linux - security update
[02 Jul 2014] DSA-2971 dbus - security update
[29 Jun 2014] DSA-2970 cacti - security update
[27 Jun 2014] DSA-2969 libemail-address-perl - security update
[27 Jun 2014] DSA-2968 gnupg2 - security update