- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[03 Oct 2016] Several donations boost reliability of Debian's core infrastructure
[27 Sep 2016] Debian Project mourns the loss of Kristoffer H. Rose
[17 Sep 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.6 released
[09 Jul 2016] DebConf16 closes in Cape Town and DebConf17 dates announced
[02 Jul 2016] Debian Edu / Skolelinux Jessie — a complete Linux solution for your school
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.5 released
[21 Oct 2016] DSA-3697 kdepimlibs - security update
[19 Oct 2016] DSA-3696 linux - security update
[18 Oct 2016] DSA-3695 quagga - security update
[18 Oct 2016] DSA-3694 tor - security update
[14 Oct 2016] DSA-3693 libgd2 - security update
[13 Oct 2016] DSA-3692 freeimage - security update
[12 Oct 2016] DSA-3691 ghostscript - security update
[10 Oct 2016] DSA-3690 icedove - security update
[08 Oct 2016] DSA-3689 php5 - security update
[05 Oct 2016] DSA-3688 nss - security update
[05 Oct 2016] DSA-3687 nspr - security update