- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[06 May 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.8 released
[25 Apr 2017] Shutting down public FTP services
[17 Apr 2017] Statement concerning the arrest of Dmitry Bogatov
[14 Jan 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.7 released
[03 Oct 2016] Several donations boost reliability of Debian's core infrastructure
[27 Sep 2016] Debian Project mourns the loss of Kristoffer H. Rose
[24 May 2017] DSA-3861 libtasn1-6 - security update
[24 May 2017] DSA-3860 samba - security update
[19 May 2017] DSA-3859 dropbear - security update
[19 May 2017] DSA-3858 openjdk-7 - security update
[18 May 2017] DSA-3857 mysql-connector-java - security update
[18 May 2017] DSA-3856 deluge - security update
[18 May 2017] DSA-3855 jbig2dec - security update
[15 May 2017] DSA-3853 bitlbee - security update
[14 May 2017] DSA-3854 bind9 - security update
[13 May 2017] DSA-3852 squirrelmail - security update
[12 May 2017] DSA-3851 postgresql-9.4 - security update
[12 May 2017] DSA-3850 rtmpdump - security update
[12 May 2017] DSA-3849 kde4libs - security update
[10 May 2017] DSA-3848 git - security update