- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[25 Apr 2015] Debian 8
[24 Apr 2015] Join the LTS project to help shape Wheezy and Jessie LTS
[27 Mar 2015] Imagination maintains momentum for Debian MIPS ports
[06 Feb 2015] New Debian security mirror for Asia
[04 Feb 2015] Debian Project mourns the loss of Clytie Siddall
[10 Jan 2015] Updated Debian 7: 7.8 released
[25 May 2015] DSA-3273 tiff - security update
[23 May 2015] DSA-3272 ipsec-tools - security update
[23 May 2015] DSA-3271 nbd - security update
[22 May 2015] DSA-3270 postgresql-9.4 - security update
[22 May 2015] DSA-3269 postgresql-9.1 - security update
[22 May 2015] DSA-3268 ntfs-3g - security update
[22 May 2015] DSA-3267 chromium-browser - security update
[21 May 2015] DSA-3266 fuse - security update
[20 May 2015] DSA-3265 zendframework - security update
[19 May 2015] DSA-3264 icedove - security update
[19 May 2015] DSA-3263 proftpd-dfsg - security update
[18 May 2015] DSA-3262 xen - security update
[15 May 2015] DSA-3261 libmodule-signature-perl - security update
[13 May 2015] DSA-3260 iceweasel - security update
[13 May 2015] DSA-3259 qemu - security update