- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[24 Apr 2014] Long term support for Debian 6.0 Announced
[15 Feb 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.9 released
[08 Feb 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.4 released
[14 Dec 2013] Updated Debian 7: 7.3 released
[20 Oct 2013] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.8 released
[12 Oct 2013] Updated Debian 7: 7.2 released
[22 Apr 2014] DSA-2911 icedove - security update
[18 Apr 2014] DSA-2910 qemu-kvm - security update
[18 Apr 2014] DSA-2909 qemu - security update
[17 Apr 2014] DSA-2908 openssl - security update
[16 Apr 2014] DSA-2907 - announcement of long term support for Debian oldstable
[15 Apr 2014] DSA-2905 chromium-browser - security update
[15 Apr 2014] DSA-2904 virtualbox - security update
[14 Apr 2014] DSA-2903 strongswan - security update
[13 Apr 2014] DSA-2902 curl - security update
[12 Apr 2014] DSA-2901 wordpress - security update
[10 Apr 2014] DSA-2900 jbigkit - security update