- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[15 Jun 2013] Updated Debian 7: 7.1 released
[23 May 2013] Debian Project mourns the loss of Ray Dassen
[04 May 2013] Debian 7.0
[04 Apr 2013] A Bytemark donation boosts reliability of Debian's core infrastructure
[21 Mar 2013] Eaton donates hardware to Debian
[20 Mar 2013] Backports integrated in the main archive
[18 Jun 2013] DSA-2710 xml-security-c - several vulnerabilities
[17 Jun 2013] DSA-2709 wireshark - several vulnerabilities
[16 Jun 2013] DSA-2708 fail2ban - denial of service
[13 Jun 2013] DSA-2707 dbus - denial of service
[10 Jun 2013] DSA-2706 chromium-browser - several vulnerabilities
[10 Jun 2013] DSA-2705 pymongo - denial of service
[09 Jun 2013] DSA-2704 mesa - out of bounds access
[09 Jun 2013] DSA-2703 subversion - several vulnerabilities
[03 Jun 2013] DSA-2702 telepathy-gabble - TLS verification bypass
[02 Jun 2013] DSA-2700 wireshark - several vulnerabilities
[02 Jun 2013] DSA-2699 iceweasel - several vulnerabilities