- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[05 Sep 2015] Updated Debian 8: 8.2 released
[05 Sep 2015] Updated Debian 7: 7.9 released
[17 Aug 2015] Debian and Software Freedom Conservancy announce Copyright Aggregation Project
[05 Aug 2015] DebConf15 - Debian Conference in Heidelberg
[06 Jun 2015] Updated Debian 8: 8.1 released
[25 Apr 2015] Debian 8
[25 Sep 2015] DSA-3368 cyrus-sasl2 - security update
[24 Sep 2015] DSA-3367 wireshark - security update
[23 Sep 2015] DSA-3366 rpcbind - security update
[23 Sep 2015] DSA-3365 iceweasel - security update
[21 Sep 2015] DSA-3364 linux - security update
[20 Sep 2015] DSA-3363 owncloud-client - security update
[18 Sep 2015] DSA-3362 qemu-kvm - security update
[18 Sep 2015] DSA-3361 qemu - security update
[15 Sep 2015] DSA-3360 icu - security update
[13 Sep 2015] DSA-3359 virtualbox - security update
[13 Sep 2015] DSA-3358 php5 - security update
[13 Sep 2015] DSA-3357 vzctl - security update