- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[19 Jul 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.10 released
[12 Jul 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.6 released
[16 Jun 2014] Debian 6 debuts its long term support period
[26 Apr 2014] Updated Debian 7: 7.5 released
[24 Apr 2014] Long term support for Debian 6.0 Announced
[15 Feb 2014] Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.9 released
[23 Aug 2014] DSA-3011 mediawiki - security update
[22 Aug 2014] DSA-3010 python-django - security update
[21 Aug 2014] DSA-3009 python-imaging - security update
[21 Aug 2014] DSA-3008 php5 - security update
[21 Aug 2014] DSA-2940 libstruts1.2-java - security update
[20 Aug 2014] DSA-3007 cacti - security update
[18 Aug 2014] DSA-3006 xen - security update
[14 Aug 2014] DSA-3005 gpgme1.0 - security update
[11 Aug 2014] DSA-3004 kde4libs - security update
[10 Aug 2014] DSA-3003 libav - security update
[10 Aug 2014] DSA-3002 wireshark - security update