Re: mkisofs udf help!

I don't think I was clear enough.

I think you were, so was I:-)

I would like to hard code where the data is actually located instead of making
it dependant upon where the filesystem information is.  With this in mind I
would like to scan the data to find the relative locations to each other so that
I the file data will ALWAYS start at block 2048 (for my purposes).

And by replacing replacing "return 0;" in DVDLayerAlignment (from previously referred http://lists.debian.org/cdwrite/2004/07/msg00102.html) with "return 2048-extent;" you should achieve exactly this. A.