Re: cdrkit 1.1.10 fails to locate libcap

> On Sa, 02 Jan 2010, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > Cdrkit is undistributable as it is in conflict with the GPL and the Copyright
> > law. Cdrkit is unmaintained since May 6th 2007, so why do you ask for cdrkit?
>
> 1. This is a mailing list for CD/DVD writing, not for your personal
>    enjoyment. There are other cd burning programs, and it is valid to ask here.

Please stop your hostile trolling, this is a mailing list to discuss CD/DVD/BD
writing and you did never write anything that was helpful for this topic.

> 2. Please provide proofs that it is undistributable, or start a suit
>    case if you are sure that it is in conflict with Copyright law.

The proof for my statements is on my website, there os no need to repeat my
statements at nauseum. The fact that you ingnore facts is irrelevant and just
proves that your only interest is trolling.

Note that your mails are called "Verleundung" unless you _prove_ your claims
with facts. So stop mailing or finally prove that the Debian fork is _not_
in conflict with the GPL and not in conflict with the Copyright law.

> If you continue like that I will request to list master to ban you from
> this and other lists hosted here.

I hope that I don't need to ask to ban you, as you are a person that is only
known for frequent trolling. So take care and unless you have something
substanceful stop posting to this list.

Jörg

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)