please send us quote and payment terms.

Dear Supplier
Sir/Madam

For an Introduction,Nicholson Construction Company  is a uk based sale and
distribution company with consumer reference within America and European
states. At the moment, we are expanding our market and wish to contact
your company to negotiate on the supply of our needed products.As you
already know, the market is highly competitive, therefore for this
business relationship to be mutual and successful we advice that you
provide us with good price quotation according to the specification of
product which you will ship to us for distribution.

Lastly kindly send us your product catalog, full company introduction and
contact information and your delivery period, MOQ and payment terms. We
shall wait for your response in earnest.

Best regards
chris morgan
Nicholson Construction Company