[Debconf-announce] Reimbursement Process for Sponsored Travel

Hello all,

We got a few questions related to the reimbursement process, so to
help clarify some points, I'm highlighting Steve's email[1] from a
few days ago and answering a few questions.

  1. http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20140822.080312.3082e0d6.en.html

If you have been approved for travel sponsorship, you will need to
make sure to keep some documentation of your travel: in particular,
you will need to have a receipt showing the purchase of your ticket
and its price, as well as a copy of your ticket or (in the case of
an e-ticket) your boarding passes.  So be sure to keep the boarding
passes from your trip.

Once your travel is completed, you will be able to request
reimbursement by sending email to treasurer@rt.spi-inc.org with the
requested amount and copies of the receipts or other documentation
of the expenses, and also attaching a completed copy of the SPI
reimbursement form:

  http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf

Q: So, what do I have to do?
A: You didn't read the two paragraphs above, did you?  :-)
   * Get some doc with your ticket details (including price)
   * Fill http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf
   * Send the doc and the form to treasurer@rt.spi-inc.org
   * Wait to get your money back

Q: Do I have to send paperwork by traditional non-electronic mail?