DebConf22 website updates (2022-04-22)

Hi,

There are updates on DebConf22 website.

Venue webpage related to "getting to the venue":
https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/venue/

Accommodation webpage related to "self-paid accommodation", "pictures of the
facilities", and "list of hotels":
https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/accommodation/

Our Sponsors webpage related to our new sponsors.
BTW, thanks to all our sponsors for their support!
https://debconf22.debconf.org/sponsors/

And remember our important dates!
https://debconf22.debconf.org/schedule/important-dates/

Some dealines are coming on May 1st:
- Last date to apply for a bursary.
- Last day for submitting a talk that will be considered for the official
schedule.
- Last date to let us know if you need a visa to Kosovo (email:
visa@debconf.org with a copy of your passport)

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)