Re: Are all travel plans made?

On 2005-04-17 Carles Pina i Estany <carles@pinux.info> wrote:
> On Apr/16/2005, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > I'm suprised that this mailing list ist so quiet. Does that mean that
> > most attendees have made their travel arrangements (and I should do so,
> > too), or that most attendees are like me a bit lazy there and just wait
> > for something to happen?

> maybe some people is bit lazy :-)

That'd be me. ;-)

> Or maybe some people is waiting for schedule to plan which day arrive
> and leave?
[...]

Me too. I have not got a basic idea what "July 10th to July 17th"
means. - Are these the days with complete schedule, i.e. should I
arrive on the 9th and leave at the 12th if want to make the most of
it, or is the 17th the deadline for leaving the building?

I intend to go by plane, probably from Zurich or Friedrichshafen, as it'd
take me >>50 hours by train. ;-) Is anybody else taking this route?
             cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"
                                           http://downhill.aus.cc/