Re: Bad bed situation at debconf5

I don't speak German, so this question might be obvious to some of you.

Is the second option an inflatable mattress? If so I wouldn't mind
paying for one really. I can take it back home later.

Is there any space to put more beds? I'm bringing a sleeping bag, so I
wouldn't mind sleeping on a mat for example.