[Debconf-discuss] my paper and abstract

Hi Everyone.

I just sent the message below with attachments of my paper but it is
being held for approval. Hopefully they will let it through but just
wanted to let folks know that I am trying to get my papers out to
you...

Hi Everyone.

I am giving  my talk soon, which basically offers "highlights" of my
entire dissertation as well as one chapter. Given the time
constraints, I really can only provide the briefest of summaries but I
hope that the talk will make it easier to read the chapter as I would
love feedback.

Here I am attaching a copy of my dissertation abstract as well as the
chapter "Codes of Value." Please don't post the chapter anywhere
public as I still need to do quite a bit of work on it before
releasing it.

Look forward to feedback and comments.

Gabriella