Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

also sprach David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> [2007.05.09.0030 +0200]:
> Yes, but that is not always the case, of course. It's not always
> the case where you can recognize a person so easily that you don't
> need someone's passport or any other document (because you have
> shared enough time with that person that you don't need any
> government to tell you that that person is the one who says he/she
> is or for any other similar reason, such as previous keysigning).

Yes, agreed. That's why I said "I might" :)

I am, of course, also being provocative (and that was before I saw
Manoj's post to the thread).

"all i know is that i'm being sued for unfair business
 practices by micro$oft. hello pot? it's kettle on line two."
                                                  -- michael robertson