Re: [Debconf-discuss] Presentation no longer on the schedule!?

On 23/05/07 at 02:52 -0700, Keith Curtis wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Sorry for spamming this list, but I've sent several e-mails to this alias
> last week about my situation, and sent follow-up mails to Mark Hymers and
> Joerg Jaspert, but they are not responding, and I still do not have a
> resolution.
>
> Is it possible to discuss my situation with someone who is involved in the
> scheduling?

I might be mistaken, but I couldn't find any reference of you being
involved in Ubuntu and Debian development. So your point of view is an
outsider's point of view, and I'm not sure it's worth a talk in either
DebianDay or Debconf. All the points you raise in your blog have already
been raised (and answered) several times in the past.

Have you considered getting involved in Debian and/or Ubuntu
development (especially in areas involving collaboration between Ubuntu
and Debian), so you could get an insider view and compare your ideas
with reality ?

In the meantime, besides any scheduling considerations, I don't think
it's a good idea that you talk about that at DebianDay/Debconf (note
that I'm not involved in any way in Debconf/DebianDay organization).

I hope you will come to Debconf, and can attend some sort of
"Debian/Ubuntu collaboration" BOF.