[Debconf-discuss] utf8? (was: Re: keysigning in Cáceres: list and keyring files were released)

Hi,

Op Thu 16 Jul 2009 om 01:46:39 +1000 schreef Aníbal Monsalve Salazar:
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 08:47:13PM +1000, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> >The kesignings in Cáceres during DebConf9 will be done as
> >suggested by Don Armstrong in his mail message available at:
> >
> >  http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20090623.174353.1b5c91ec.en.html
> >
> >There is an extension to the deadline. The new deadline is 23:59 UTC on
> >Wednesday 15th of July, 2009.
>
> Both list and keyring files were uploaded to
> http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc9/

Is it just me, or is the 5th uid of Damyan Ivanov garbled due to encoding
errors in the file?  I'd like to have a copy of the file in utf8 encoding.
Aníbal: could you upload such a file?

Thanks, Bye,

Joost

--