[Debconf-discuss] breakfast times changed tomorrow

Hi,

today, sunday, breakfast will be served from 9:30 to 11:00. Which is great, as
the first talk starts at 11:00! :-)

The rest of the days breakfast will be served as usual, that is from 8:30 to
10:00.

If this is short notice for you, you didnt attend the cheese and wine party,
which is way more pity :-D

(And should you remember that last week I wrote an email stating this sunday
breakfast will be as everyday, I've changed my mind^w^w^w^wthere was some
error...)

regards,
	Holger