Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebCofn Assassins game

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 02:55:39PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> as last year(s) there is an assassins game again. The rules are the same
> as in the past and are written down at
>
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Assassins

Idea: Couldn't it work so that when killed, the killed could give a
secret code known only to the game system and him with which the
killer could confirm himself?

I'm quite certain I'm not going to confirm my killing "within 2 hours"
if it happens late on night on way to the secondary residence, for
example. If next morning is not good enough, it's ok to me to
drop/disqualify me or whatever, but I just can't promise that much
flexibility.

(OTOH I also don't have a clean sock with me and don't intend to walk
to the secondary residence in 39 °C only to get one, so you probably
don't need to worry about me killing you today.)

	Sami