Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please don't upload GPG keys to keyserver when signing them

[Joerg Jaspert]
> Thats exactly why you should use caff. It is *LESS* work to not
> upload keys while you sign them then..

Not for me, as both on the sending side (I do not have a machine both
capable of sending email and signing keys), and on the receiving side
(the machine I read email should not have my GPG key) I get extra
work.  And I have enough tasks on my todo list already, so I do not
plan to work on changing any of that. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen