Re: [Debconf-discuss] If you have to get to the airport at an ungodly time... (read this)

For those leaving at regular hours, I'd like to recommend a shuttle service that leaves from midtown Manhattan: Port Authority, Penn Station and Grand Central and runs every 20 minutes or so to La Guardia and Kennedy Airports:

http://www.nyairportservice.com/

I take it repeatedly coming in and out New York; a single ride is $15 and it will take you all the way to your terminal and saves A LOT of stress.

If you are leaving today anytime after 3 PM I would not recommend this method,  only because the traffic can be insane (train works well). But if you are leaving Sat or Sun during regular hours, this is great.

All options are here:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/TravelInfo

--
New York: 917 715 5664