Re: [Debconf-discuss] possible smart card group buy?

Hi there!

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 13:59 -0300, David Bremner wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:34:12 -0400, micah anderson <micah@riseup.net> wrote:
> > If people are looking into getting the OpenPGP smartcard (v2), you might
> > want to also look at the Cryptostick[0] which is an opensource project
> > that has all the features of the OpenPGPv2 card and more.
>
> They do look nice (personally I already have a couple of readers, so I'm
> more interested in sticking with that form factor).  Kernel-concepts
> lists them at 49EUR; I didn't see a volume discount, but maybe somebody
> with better German can suss that out.

FWIW, I think at some point I will place an order to Kernel Concepts,
either for the OpenPGP smartcard (even if I would now prefer a 4096-bit
enabled one) or the GPF Crypto Stick.  Thus, anyone interested should
monitor the Debian wiki page for the OpenPGP smartcard:

  http://wiki.debian.org/Smartcards/OpenPGP/Buying

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca