Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lost Garmin "ANT+" USB communication device

Quoting John Goerzen (jgoerzen@complete.org):

> <grin>  That's was great!

Bleh, you lucky John who can't yet have your own son making fun of you
in public mailing list. Beware, that time will come, man....:-). I'd
recommend *not* teaching too many things to Jacob to avoid this....

Merci, JB, for finding my ANT+ communication device, by the way!

(sent from Cape Cod, where we had today the immense pleasure to see
dozens of whales boucing around us in a tremendous whales-watching
trip)