Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Proceedings from the 11th Debian Developers Conference are out!

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 02:07:34 (CEST), Russ Allbery wrote:

> Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> writes:
>> On Sonntag, 15. August 2010, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
>
>>> Those seems needing some TLC to look proper at many places
>
>> Gee...  I don't know what TLC means...
>
> "Tender loving care."  In this sort of context, usually used to mean
> manual tweaking and polishing.  In a Debian packaging context, for
> example, TLC would be fixing Lintian warnings, updating Standards-Version,
> writing man pages for rarely-used binaries, etc.

it also lacks an abstract of one of my talks, despite having submitted a
longish text to penta. The other abstract submitted exactly the same way
made it in.

And yes, I've already mailed about this, but didn't receive any reaction
:-( - Perhaps I mailed the wrong person? Who would be best to contact
about this?

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4